cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can an ouput type can automatiucally trigger a Zprogram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Zprogram which converts spool request into .pdf format.

We have an Output type ZABC.

When user selects output type ZABC and issues output then a spool will be created

and a Zprogram which is configured to output type should automatically get triggered

and convert that spool into .pdf format.

All I want to know is that possible to configure this program in the specific output type...?

For ex : Go to Nace----> Click on V3 Billing type -->Select an Output type and click on Details (Display Icon) -->There in Genral Tab you can find a place to put the program name.

Is that the part we need to do something reagrding this...?

Any Suggestion would be appreciated.....

Regards,

Kittu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kittu,

All I want to know is that possible to configure this program in the specific output type...?

Yes can develop output program in such way then you need to assign that output program to your output type.

For ex : Go to Nace----> Click on V3 Billing type -->Select an Output type and click on Details (Display Icon) -->There in Genral Tab you can find a place to put the program name.

For ex : Go to Nace----> Select V3 Billing type then clik on Output type -->Select an Output type and click on Processing routines -->Here you can find place to put the out put program name and Script or smart form.

Finally you maintain condition record in VV31 transaction

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

I am sorry fro the late response.

Information was helpful.

Thank you for your quick response and I appreciate it.

Regards,

Kittu