cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushbutton disabled in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I would like to see a pushbutton enabled at the end of each row depending the result of the comparaison of two fields in my table.

To explain much better, I want that only the personne who created the recording in the table would be allowed to delete its. So I check if the ID of the recording creator is the same as the current user, and depending this result, the pushbutton to delete the row has to be enabled.

So I marked the checkbox "disabled" in my pushbutton options and written the following condition :

bool ( if ( @ID == @CurrentID , 1 , 0 ))

The function is ok (I checked by displaying the result in another variable)... But it doesn't work !!!

So I tried to write directly "true" or "false" in the display condition, and : There is no difference between both, the pushbutton is desactivated in each case. So I don't understand.

Can Somebody help me please ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your condition just put @ID != @CurrentID as there is a single condition there is no need of IF statement. If this statement is satisfied it would disable the field else enabled.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

however, how i said previously, the problem doesn't come from the condition, because it doesn't work anyway with the boolean "false".

Do you see another possibility ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the same and it worked for me the way it should. Just make sure that you have assigned some action to the button because if we haven't assigned any action then it would always be disabled.

Also, your table is set as Editable and not Read Only

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, my table was in "read-only" mode. It works now. Thank you