Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project evaluation ... budget

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know what I have to do in order to get a evaluation about the budget in my project. This would be nice to see if a project is running out of budget.

Which evaluation / extract is able to do this and what is possible with this evaluation? Which values can I see and what do I have to set up in order to see values for this report. Where does this evaluation gets the values from?

I would be really happy if someone could bring some light into the dark,

Thx you,

Vanessa

P.S. In this context .... there are some evaluations that refer to "linked objects". Could someone tell me how to link this "objects" to the evaluation. Is this about object linking like SD-links and so on?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vanessa,

this should not be too difficult... The attribute is standard delivered - DPR_TV_BUDGET for the WBS (in SPRO under 'define attributes and object types for evaluations') and it extracts data from R/3, so if you replciate your CPR you need no object link...(that was for cProjects 3.1). You already get your project budget on the projects dashboard screen and on the detailed data screen on the Accounting Tab, when you select a certain WBS. You need to make sure that you have budget data in the replicated PS project or for the Internal order. If you want more details, I think you might need to define another object to bring in the assigned costs - commitments and actuals - that deplete your budget and see what remains available...if you have AVAC activated in PS then maybe you can try and push data from there...There are many scenarios here, but you should get the budget amount any problems.

Cheers,

lacramioara

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your valuable reply. That sounds really good.

Thx and have a nice day, Vanessa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Has really nobody an idea about this?

cu, Vanessa