Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering Data to PS via CHANGE_WBS_ELEMENT of IF_EX_GCC_PS_PROJECT_LABEL

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

did ever someone manage to transfer data from cProjects2PS? It works with the GET_WBS_ELEMENT but I have no glue how to transfer the following types of fields that I would like to have in the BAPI:

- My own customer fields that are based upon CI-fields

- The flag for accounting and billing

- standard fields

I am trying it by filling the ls_attributes in IF_EX_DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR~MODIFY_ATTRIBUTES

ls_attribute-data_element     = space.
      ls_attribute-value            = <ls_project_ext>-extended_attributes-zztest.
      ls_attribute-field_name_orext = 'USER_FIELD_CHAR10_1'.
      ls_attribute-fldname_receiver = space.
      ls_attribute-struc_name_copa  = space.
      ls_attribute-field_name_copa  = space.
      ls_attribute-ext_attr_name    = space.
      ls_attribute-ext_attr_value   = space.
      INSERT ls_attribute INTO TABLE ct_attributes.

Does someone knows how it should work? Maybe it works but I don't get it...

Thank you,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry but I am going round in circles and so I have to ask again this question.

I would like to transfer my own data (customer fields) (that is based upon extention by CI ) from cProjects to PS. For this I would like to use the method CHANGE_WBS_ELEMENT of IF_EX_GCC_PS_PROJECT_LABEL.

Did ever someone manage to transfer own fields from cProjects to PS? If yes, could you please tell me how to do it?

thx and cu,

Vanessa

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I didn't get it yet, sorry for asking again.

I want to transfer my own values. Therefore I implemented the method CHANGE_WBS_ELEMENT of IF_EX_GCC_PS_PROJECT_LABEL and looked up the values of my customer defined values. Unfortunately they are not written into the table yet and therefore I only get the old values.

Does someone has an idea how to transfer the customer fields from cProjects to PS or is able to explain me how/where I can implement a method that is called after the customer fields are saved to the database? How can I write a method that is called delayed?

Thank you very much,

Vanessa