cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: mail notification to Developer, change request = approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I facing with set up of mail notification to Developer when the change request (SDCR has been approved and the new urgent correction (SDHF) has been created.

Questions:

1) What is right action profile to define a new action (e.g. Z_Mail_to_Developer) and the schedule condition?

1a) to check whether the change request has been approved

action profile: SDCR

schedule condition:

( " --- Ihr Kommentar hier ( 002 ) ---

&Servicevorgang CRM.ErrorFreeFlag& = X

and &Servicevorgang CRM.Anwenderstatus& [*] E0004DCRHEAD+

) " --- Ihr Kommentar hier ( 002 ) ---

or 1b)

action profile: SDHF_ACTIONS

schedule condition:

( " --- Ihr Kommentar hier ( 002 ) ---

&Servicevorgang CRM.ErrorFreeFlag& = X

and &Servicevorgang CRM.Anwenderstatus& [*] E0001D+HEAD

) " --- Ihr Kommentar hier ( 002 ) ---

2) What is the right formular name for the action in tcode SPPFCADM to get information that the status of urgent correction "x" has beeen changed from "a" to "b?

CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01, CRM_ORDER_SERVICE_01 or other ?

Thank you very much indeed!

Holger Thomasson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also want same to be config. In my solman server. So can you please advise me what are config. I need to do in my server as per below conditions.

1. When u201CTo be approved u201D msg (SDCR type) status change by change manager in u201CApproved u201D status , a mail should be generate for devloper (Assignment done in Transectional dataPartnersSDCD0001 Devloper= BP no.).

In SPPFCADM

a. Define Action profile and Actions

Which Action profile need to use :-- SDCR or SDCR_ACTIONS_JOB_REQUEST

In Processing type:

Form Name : ?

Processing Class: ?

Processing Method: ?

Archive Mode: ?

b. Condition Configuration

Start condition

2. When Devlopment complete , can I automate any mail to CTM or IT operater for confirmation of task done (devlopment done). If yes , how can I do that.

3. Once transport done in Dev to Qlt. How can I assign end user for testing through mail notification.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thom,

1)

If the developer is already known in SDCR then go with 1a) but use start condition instead of schedule condition.

2)

Use a copy of CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01 and adapt to your needs (subject, main content,...)

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

many thanks.

I already get a mail:

title: Lesebestätigung: Erinnerungs-E-Mail

PDF-content:

Eine Ihrer Aktivitäten ist überfällig.

Nummer: 8000000991

Beschreibung: Emailnotif. 10.11 (22)

Bitte beantworten Sie diese automatisch generierte E-Mail nicht.

Freundliche Grüße - Systemadministration

Could please tell me how to customize this content?

(transaction, action profile, actions, etc.)

Thank you!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tx: SMARTFORMS and edit the smart form you have chosen to be sent (in action profile).

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

many thanks again. I awarded you points already.

One last and importand question:

Could you explain the following phenomenon?

When I change the formular name from CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01 to CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 no mail will be send?

What does it wrong with formular name CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 for the usage within CharM aproach?

Thank you very much!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Holger,

I already had something similar and I reactivated the smartform and regenerated it from the Smartforms menu, then it worked...

François

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

I never used this form. Always made copies of CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01.

Usually it is sufficient to activate the form after editing and assign it in "processing types".

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I regenerated and activated again the formulat name, but I it does not help.

The problem is when I push save the urgent correction will be automatically closed and the mail does not send to Change Manager.

Did you use formular CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 instead of

CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01 within ChaRM approach (e.g. for urgent correction SDHF)?

Thank you very much!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

as I said, I always made copies of CRM_REMINDER_MAIL_01. Used this one in all transaction types I customized (ZDHF, ZDMJ, ZLFN,...)

1.) Does the action for sending mail get scheduled? (u.rgent correction > transaction data -> actions)

2.) If so, what is the action status after pressing save? Did the action get performed? Or is it just gone afterwards?

3.) Did you specify the correct Smart Form in section "processing types"? (action profile -> action definition -> processing types)

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thank you a lot!

The question still is whether or not the formular name CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 can be used in ChaRM scenario?

My settings in tcode "SPPFCADM"

Action profile: SDFH_ACTIONS (Urgent Correction in ChaRM)

Formular name: ZCRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01

(is a copy of CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 )

Processing class: CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER

Processing method: CRM_ORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM

to 1)

Yes, the action tries to get scheduled, but the urgent correction will be aborted.

to 2)

The status is yellow

One last question:

did you know the workaround to let send the mail only when the status of the urgent correction has been changed?

My current settings are: the mail will be send each time when I push save button.

Thank you very much for further investigations!

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

now it seems to work.

The suitable method to used here is CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM.

Now I get a nice PDF document.

One question

There are some fields that are empty in PDF-document:

Installationnumber, System ID, Client, Subject.

Do you know how get or to search for these suitable objects in order to get these fields filled with data?

Thank you very much!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't know about CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01.

did you know the workaround to let send the mail only when the status of the u.rgent correction has been changed?

Yes, settings depend on your scenario. If the status is reached only once (no reset to prior status possible) then you may use "Action Merging" to define maximum number of (successfully) processed actions in conjunction with start condition "error_free_flag = X).

If your status can be reached several times (your mail action is needed more than once) havea look at note 865619.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi man can you send me this cool pdf document of solman

on this account

thanks