Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum by moderator

Hi In my smart form I need to print 1 window with

Left Margin 13.50 CM

Upper margin 29.50 CM

Window width 7.00 CM

Window height 0.20 CM

In smart form am using DINA4 format. That window is not printing .Can anybody help in this.

Edited by: Matt on Nov 13, 2008 2:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to print it at 29.0 height. Also, which window are you using to print the text? If you are using the secondary window to print please check the upper margin of your main window.

Thanks,

Jayant

Edited by: Jayant Sahu on Nov 13, 2008 2:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Left Margin 13.50 CM

Upper margin 29.50 CM

Window width 7.00 CM

Window height 0.20 CM

I have tried with the above dimentions.The text is displayed if we use the above dimentions. But the text is displayed below the page. So we r unable to see that text. If u change Upper margin 29.50 to 29.30 u can see the text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is the case. Try to print the window with less upper margin and then try to adjust.

Standard A4 white paper(height 29.7cm × width 21.0cm)

Thanks,

Jayant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi here also am using the same height 29.7 (29.50 + 0.20 ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I know that. That is the reason I am telling you to adjust the height and see it the text you are trying to print is printing the page or not. You can use the below parameters in your smartform.

Left Margin 0.50 CM

Upper margin 19.50 CM

Window width 1.00 CM

Window height 2.00 CM

Please try the above parameters and then try to adjust according to your requirement.

Hope it helps!!

Thanks,

Jayant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Previously I shifted that window upper side with same height (0.20cm). At that time it's printing.

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveena,

I think the window overflows when you print to the dimensions mentioned above.

Thanks,

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to adjust the margins. You are not left with space to print the window contents. Please try.

Thanks,

Jayant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi according to requirement I need to print with those margins only. And the character format am using is Helvetica 6 bold.