Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform - printout problem

Peranandam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have developed smartform for KANBAN. Smartform containing color text and Background color shading. While testing with offshore printer, I can able to see the printout as per the preview. While testing the same in client end, I cannot able to get the printout as it is in the preview. Printout taken from the client end contain only dark shadow page. It is not contain any text and box as it is in the preview. Give me suggestion for resolving above issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peranandam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Peranandam,

Even I had faced the similar situation, when i checked the Print preview and when i tried to send a print statement it was absolutely perfect.

But when the user is trying to print it them there was lot of changes in the layout and data was not printed in the format.

In these scenarios we can check the print options and also ask him to try to any other printer.

Genrally Basis team will figure out these kind of issue...But blindly we can chk if the print preview is correctly displayed or the spool is correctly generated(SP02) then in many cases it would be an issue with the

Printer.

Regards,

Kittu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then it is because of printer problem.

Check the settings of printer ; you can ask your Basis person to check.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the Printers r same or Not.

Peranandam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Usha,

Thank you for your response. Printers is not same.

Regards,

Peranandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

because of the PRINTER probelm in client side.