cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing central adapter engine??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @all,

somehow in my xi(sp14) i only have a decentral adapter engine, but its not decentral. in the

http://server:port/mdt/amtServlet all adapter are correct and also working (tested some szenarios).

in the rwb component monitoring i would like to have my adapter listed as "central" and not as "decentral".

anyone with an idea?:-)

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Martin,

this might be a more serious problem

which involves a deeper look into the system

one thing you can check though is

this SAP note: 764176

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Have you solved this issue? We are having the same problem with our installation as well. The BPE and Mapping runtime are also missing.

Any suggestions please?

thanks,

Lasya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lasya,

For DeCentral Installation, only the Adapter Engine based on Adapter Framework is available.

Adapter Framework offers Messaging, Queuing etc.

BPE and Mapping Runtime will be avaibale in the Central Intergration Server. BPE is based on the ABAP Stack.

Integration Engine Pipeline services like mapping are available only for Integration Engines configured as Integration Servers.

Have your BASIS team to check how the installation was done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adhappan,

Thanks for your response. We fixed the issue we had earlier by asking the basis to rerun some of the installation templates.

We are still having cache connectivity issues. Do we have to manually register the Adapter framework in the SLD?

thanks!

Lasya