cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text ID to be copied automatically in other Ssles Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I want to know that a Text ID - 0001 is created and included in the Text Procedure which is assigned to Sales Order Type, the same Text ID - 0001 is also included in the Text Procedure which is assigned to for a billing Type - F2.

Now the requirement is to get the text entered in the sales Order for Text ID - 0001 to be updated automatically with the same text when we create an Invoice from the reference Sales Order having the same Text ID in it. This is done so that the text entered in the sales Order should also be present in the Biiling Document.

Please let me know the way to do this in SAP, and the config settings involved in it.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Do these settings to copy the sales order text to the invoice.First you need to copy the sales order text to the delivery document from the delivery document you can copy the text to the billing document.

To copy the sales order text to the delivery document

You do the text determination for the deliveries also,define and maintain same TextId in teh delivery header text procedure ,maintain the access sequence ,in the delivery text procedure access sequence you put the Text Object as VBBK for that Text ID.

To copy the delivery text to the invoice.

You mentioned that you already done the text determination for the billing document so just do this single setting.

Go to VOFA transaction then selct billing document type then go in to the details screen here you do the check in the Delivery Text check Box (Top most bottom of the screen.)

Now you can able to copy the sales order text to the invoice.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.