SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Price Rule For F&A Price

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Des:

Now we are using the price rule based on the Factor 1 / Density (Net Weight / Volume) in the Purchages as well as sales.

Now my client is asking the new price rule and it should be calculate in the purchages based on the Factor 1 / Actual density (Which is available in the GR).

Queries:

1. Is there any possibility to recalculate the price in the PO based on the actual density after creation of GR?

2. Is it suggestble to recalculate the price in the Invoice receipt directly based on the Actual density (Which is available in the GR).

3. Is it advisable to create differential invoice for difference amount ((price based on the Factor 1 / Density (Net Weight / Volume) and Factor 1 / Actual density (Which is available in the GR)).

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

see my replies:

Queries:

1. Is there any possibility to recalculate the price in the PO based on the actual density after creation of GR?

That is exactly what SAP is doing if Purch repricing is configured.

2. Is it suggestble to recalculate the price in the Invoice receipt directly based on the Actual density (Which is available in the GR).

Oh well this is a diffcult question and comes down to the business practice of your customer. Let me tell it more difficult to prevent than to do it.

3. Is it advisable to create differential invoice for difference amount ((price based on the Factor 1 / Density (Net Weight / Volume) and Factor 1 / Actual density (Which is available in the GR)).

No, never seen this. It is either settled using a standard density or the actual.

This topic is a hot one for every customer and requires extra care as you're dealing with external settlement.

Cheers ML

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PLease note your answers

Queries:

1. Is there any possibility to recalculate the price in the PO based on the actual density after creation of GR? Yes its possible by using the rule (Fct1xFct2)(QtSur) or (Fct1/Fct2)(QtSur)

2. Is it suggestble to recalculate the price in the Invoice receipt directly based on the Actual density (Which is available in the GR).yes if its business requirment.

You can suggest ERS once in month for such requirment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

see my replies:

Queries:

That is exactly what SAP is doing if Purch repricing is configured.

Oh well this is a diffcult question and comes down to the business practice of your customer. Let me tell it more difficult to prevent than to do it.

No, never seen this. It is either settled using a standard density or the actual.

This topic is a hot one for every customer and requires extra care as you're dealing with external settlement.

Cheers ML