cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing return

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to prepare separate pricing procedures for regular sales and return sales.

i have for regular sales,but dont know about returns sales pricing procedure

can you explain how do it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Pricing procedure determination: Sales area + doc pricing procedure + customer pricing procedure.

A return is also raised in the same slaes area as the original order. Also since the customer data is same, cust pricing proc is also same.

Maintain a different document pricing procedure for normal orders & returns. Then you can have a different pricing procedure proposed by the system. For eg you can have standard doc pric proc A for OR & returns R for RE order types.

Define any new condiiton types that you want to use exclusively for returns. Maintain the new pricing procedure for eg ZRVAA0R in V/08 & assign the procedure to the returns order type.

So this will look like this:

Sales org 1000 / dist channel 10 / Division 10 / doc pricing proc A / cust pric proc 1 --> RVAA01 standard orders

1000 / 10 / 10 / R / 1 --> ZRVAA0R for returns.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much sir & i will try for this

rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can assign many of pricing procedures according to ur requirement.Normally pricing proceudre determination is based on the sales area ,document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

Normally return order also copied from original sales order by maintaining the copy controls.

According to ur requirement u can maintain different document pricing procedure and assign the return order.

U can maintain the pricing procedure determination (OVKK) for your new pricing procedure.

I think it will out.

regards , sridhar

Edited by: sridhar on Nov 13, 2008 12:07 PM