cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change history of an activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,all,

It's a customer project,engineers post materials under certain activities,and maybe if some engineering changes or manually just keyed in wrongly to correct,they should make some changes to the materials belong to the activity.

Is there a form can show the change history of the materials in the activity ? I mean which has been deleted,which has been changed and which has been added and their time.

I have tried CN60,but unfortunately,this T-code can only display the change history of the network or activity itself and can not descend to the components it has such as materials of an activity.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tracking changes of material components in networks is not possible. Change log saved is project specific. You can make use of project version instead.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kindly reply.Yes,your point is my another question:

If I use project version,maybe there will be 10 or 20 of them just for one project and each version has the same project structure but different materials in the same activity,how to make sure after REL and create reservation,MRP will run the latest version.

Answers (0)