cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am handling an issue with invoice split. As per SAP, the cause of invoice split here is the Copy Control between the Delivery Type LR and Billing Type ZCRE and the item categories ZP13 and ZR06, the routine 003 is used at item level.

I know that the invoice split will never be corrected anymore. However, can you please advice how the invoice split be avoided? Or is there anything that i need to change in the config of copy control?

Please advice. Thank you all...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just change the routine from "003" to "001" in the copy control (VTFL) in the VBRK /VBRP field at item level.

In the copying requirement put value "004" .

Your problem will be solved now if the deliveries have same PAYER, PAYMENT TERM, DESTINATION COUNTRY, BILLING DATE, INCOTER.

If the above data are not same for the deliveries then system will not combine them , means it will be splitted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply. i will ask for Business Office's Approval for this.

I have another question. Similar scenario. The first one is for BOM Materials that split in the invoice. This one is for Normal Items.

I checked the Copy Control:

copy control b/w the Delivery type LR and Billing type ZCRE and the item categories Z127, the routine 003 is used at item level.

Does your proposed solution for the first one applicable for this?

Thank you as always.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the field VBRK/VBRP, if you will put routine "003", then system will create one Billing document for each Delivery even if the criterias for combination are same.

That means as many deliveries that many Billing document will take place.

So if you want to combine then put the routine "001" , and ofcourse the criterias for combination must be fulfilled.

Answers (0)