cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in stock upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having problem in uploading stock into my plant. I have tried through Tcodes MB1C and MIGO to do the same but every time the system is giving error message that "Account determination for entry INT GBB ____ BSA 7920 not possible" and in diagnosis details it states that " The system did not find an account for this transaction. This means that the account determination for key INT GBB ____ BSA 7920 is not maintained in MM Customizing (Valuation)".

I have checked the settings both definitions and assignment pertaining to FI, CO and MM ( co code to chart of A/Cs, co code to controlling area, plant to co code, fiscal year variant, G/L A/C settings etc) through various Tcodes- OB37, OB62, FS00, OBY6 and OBSY but the solution so far has not been attained.

Kindly guide me through this issue.

Regards,

Kant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OMS2 choose yor plant material type combination and for qty and value updation make the tick there

Sorry for spelling your name wrong

I am watching your thread so that you finish if successfully

The success of mine or satisfaction lies on you finishing of this posting of stock upload successfully in nthe system

All the best

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 13, 2008 8:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The Tcode OMS2 has helped me to overcome the earlier problem of stock being not able to upload and post in my plant to an extent but but still not allowing to post as giving error now which says that " For object RF_BELEG Z151, number range interval 49 does not exist FBN1" with detailed diagnosis as database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000 ( data restricted by client, not for sap import).

Since i am using a development server here the complete access is not with me for everything to avoid free run and changes to critical live client data but interacting with you had been really very knowledge enhancing and satisfying so far. Hope i can bother you all in future also for issues at my end.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hemkant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

go to transaction FBN1, create number ranges for 49 for yourcompany code in the year 2008

Check for the numbers in the previous year and maintain accordingly.

Prase

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemakanth

The person Mr.Vinod who has replied you is my colleague and a M.M consultant as i asked him to reply you

Have you got your issue resolved?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am still stuck on the same problem. The issue is not completely resolved although i made the changes and settings as guided by your colleague now migo is giving error " no stock posting possible for this material" with detailed diagnosis " The material belongs to a material type whose stocks are not managed on a quantity basis " and i am using FERT matl type.

With all due respects may i bring it to your attention that my name is spelt as Hemkant not the way you have. Hope you dont mind the same and thanks a lot for your help so far.

Regards,

Kant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use TCode OMS2 & click the check box of qty updating & value updating for your material tyoe fert

Regrds

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemkant,

As suggested by other Elite Members:

Go to

T. Code: OMS2

Select your material type,and double-click Quantity/Value Updation under Dialog Structure. For the combination of Valuation Area (.i.e Plant) and Material type (FERT); there will be tick under the Quantity Updating and Valuation Updating.

Remain the Field: Quantity Updating as Checked but Un-check tick for Valuation Updating.

Save and Exit.

Check/ Maintain with stock in T. Code: MB1C.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemkant,

Check with:

T. Code: OMWD

Valution Grouping Code 0001 is assigned against your Plant (Valuation Area)

If valuation grouping code is maintained for the Plant in OMWD, maintain the same in OBYC in the filed valuation modifer.

To do so:

T. Code: OBYC

Follow steps:

A. Select the Transaction/Event Key GBB.

B. Enter the Chart of Accounts INT.

C. Search for the record with Valuation Grouping Code (as mapped for the plant in Transaction OMWD), Account Modifier BSA, Valuation Class 7920.

D. Finally maintain the required G/L Account against this record.

Now, execute the MIGO transaction again. It will pick this G/L Account automatically.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your OBYC settings

And also in OMWD whether valuation grouping code is assigned to your plant

Check for closing periods in MMRV and MMPV

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja i have checked OBYC settings and also assigned valuation grouping code to my plant through OMWD as mentioned by you but now stock uploading entry is giving a new error which says that " Material control record missing in company code" and diagnosis is " system could not determine a material control record".

What should i do now to rectify the situation?

Regards,

Kant

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must not have maintained company code setting for Material management

PLease check

SPRO-Logistics generalàMaterial masteràBasic SettingsàMaintain Company code for Material Management

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemkant

Go to OBYC, double click on GBB under Transaction tab and maintain as follows:-

0001:::BSA:::7920:::;G/L Account

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi