cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD 32 Sales Value updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!!

I need some information about how the sales value in FD32 is updated. We've got a problem with this value because for some different sales order types this updating take place in different moments even though the sales order types customizing is the same.

The problem is the following:

When we save a new sales order and the customer's credit limit has been exceeded this sales order is automatically blocked. Well if we go to FD 32 we find that one sales order type updates the sales value adding its total value to sales value field, even though this sales order is blocked. But , for other order type this sales value is not updated until the order is release.

Can anyone tell me why is that happening?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: juan ollero on Nov 13, 2008 9:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When schedule line is updated then only the value will be updated. so the confirmed qty is more than Zero will update the value in info structore and in FD32.

which doesnt have the Confirmed qty will have th value zero so it cannot update the value.

Can u tell the document type you Checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!! Thanks for your answer,

The document type is a non standard one, so I don't think it helps. But I have another clue that I forgot to report in my last post. The document type which is working wrong (update the confirmed quantity even if the sales order has credit lock) is not created form the VA01 but is created using a BAPI, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2. I don't know if there is any parameter which specifies how to perform concerning with schedule lines.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello guys!!

> I need some information about how the sales value in FD32 is updated. We've got a problem with this value because for some different sales order types this updating take place in different moments even though the sales order types customizing is the same.

> The problem is the following:

> When we save a new sales order and the customer's credit limit has been exceeded this sales order is automatically blocked. Well if we go to FD 32 we find that one sales order type updates the sales value adding its total value to sales value field, even though this sales order is blocked. But , for other order type this sales value is not updated until the order is release.

> Can anyone tell me why is that happening?

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Edited by: juan ollero on Nov 13, 2008 9:42 AM

Hi,

For that u need CHECK to in ur pricing procedure netvalue in subtotal u have 2 give' A' THEN U NEED TO CHECK S066 AND S067 TABLE UPDATES.

Please check that ur problem will be solved.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

The credit value would be updated in Transaction OMO1 for your credit info structures S066,S067. for correct updation check the settings for S066, S067 that should be 'day wise'. Run the below reports RVKRED07, RVKRED88

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your answer but I think you have not understood my problem propperly (may be my English....) I have been checking how the system updates the structures S066 and S067 but the problem is actually hat this structures are updated in a differently for a specific sales order type than for the rest of sales orders types.

I checked the update log in MC30 and I attached you the result :

Info Struc. UpdGrp Document U Description

S008 4 0101730154 X RK/P bridge

S009 7 0101730154 X CAS: Last sales promotion

S014 7 0101730154 X CAS document information

S066 12 0101730154 X Open orders: credit mgmt

S067 12 0101730154 Open deliveries/billing doc

S131 12 0101730154 Letter of credit

S132 12 0101730154 X Open values - document

The flags for structures S066 and S132 updatings musn't be marked. When the system perform properly the answer is:

Info Struc. UpdGrp Document U Description

S008 4 0101730155 X RK/P bridge

S009 7 0101730155 X CAS: Last sales promotion

S014 7 0101730155 X CAS document information

S066 12 0101730155 Open orders: credit mgmt

S067 12 0101730155 Open deliveries/billing doc

S131 12 0101730155 Letter of credit

S132 12 0101730155 Open values - document

hope it helps,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!!

I have new information about my thread, I think it could be helpful to solve my problem. If you have check out my last thread, you'll have noticed that the update of the s066 structure is diferent depending on the document type. The point is that, in scheduled lines, the confirmed quantity updating is diferent depending on the document type.

For the document type which perform properly this confirmed quantity remains 0 until the document is released (provided that the document had been previously locked because credit limit has been reached). For the other document type the confirmed quantity is set to the total quantity when the document is first saved, even when the document has credit lock. I've read that the sales value in FD32 is calculated from the confirmed quantity so I think the solution of my problem has a lot to do with the cofirmed quantity customizing. Anybody can tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

i faced a problem similar to this.

The scenario was: I was using same order type with different customers. For few customers the value in FD32 was updating immediately after saving the order & for other customers, the value in FD32 got updated only after the release of the Order (VKM3)

The cause of this problem : The customers were having different risk categories (High & Low). The config settings were: For High Risk customers, orders are blocked. For Low risk, only warning messages & no blocks.

So, For all low risk customers, the values in FD32 were getting updated once the orders were saved.

This worked for me. Just check if this works for you too.

Pl post if you still face issues.

thanks & regds

sriram

Edited by: SRIRAM K on Nov 14, 2008 1:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When u go FD32 , u can check the pay ment history of that customer.In customer credit management GO TO tabu can find the control area data payment and status tab will shown. u can check that tab u can find the status of the customer.

For order release U can go VKM3,VKM4,VKM5 .

After u checking the customer status u can give the information to the FICO consulatant to release or increase the credit limit to the particular customer they only do the process.u cant change individually.

They will do that process to release the sales document.

And u have to maintain the customer master data ,u click the payment history button in comany coda data payment transaction tab.And u have to maintain the recon account in Account mangaement tab in company code data.

Then only the payment transactions are ubdated to the credit contol areaand u document valuew are ubdated to accounts.

U have to do all that the account are ubdated.

I think u done properly above thing the value of the sales documents are ubdated in the credit control area.

If want more revert back to me.

regards , sridhar

Edited by: sridhar on Nov 13, 2008 10:39 AM