cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I populate bill to address window under conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

This bill to address window(along with the address details) should get populated only if there is a Partner Function u2018PIu2019 available in the Partners Tab of the PO.The Number 6000001 (Invoicing Party) is a Vendor & the address to be populated should be that of the Vendor.Pick the partner function u2018PIu2019 from the table WYT3 & the field PARVW.This partner function is actually maintained in the Vendor Master.

From these details how can put logic into the code.And conditions for window also.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first display the address details using address command and then you wirte a logic for bill to address if you dispalying both address in same window. here also you create 2 windows with same length,hight,width and you can put condtion to both windows one window is PARVW = 'PI' and one window is PARVW NE 'PI' . if PARVW = 'PI' dispaly both address and PARVW NE 'PI' dispaly only address details.

if you are using different windows use two address commands.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give details how can i put logic in global defination.So that I can have breif idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Global Definition

in TAB TYPES:

TYPES : BEGIN OF gty_ekpo,

ebeln TYPE ebeln, " Purchasing Document Number

ebelp TYPE ebelp, " Item Number of Purchasing Document

matnr TYPE matnr, " Material Number

werks TYPE ewerk, " Plant

menge TYPE entge, " Purchase Order Quantity

meins TYPE bstme, " Purchase Order Unit of Measure

ntgew TYPE entge, " Net Weight

volum TYPE volum, " Volume

voleh TYPE voleh, " Volume unit

END OF gty_ekpo.

In TAB Global data:

GT_EKPO TYPE TABLE OF GTY_EKPO ( if this is Internal table)

WA_EKPO TYPE GTY_EKPO ( if this Wira area)

if your writing code in Initialization

In TAB Initialization

Input parameters output Paametes

GT_EKPO TYPE GT_EKPO TYPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use the Condition. In Condition put all the conditions and if the condition goes true then print the address else leave it blank.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need detailed logic for this.I had tried how many metods we are having But I am facing error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which error are you facing ? if you can describe...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting totally error in global data fielda and the initialization.So give me detaled code for this.