cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to combine different delivery notes into one billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, gurus,

How can I combine different delivery notes into one billing document, is there any restrict on the DNs or sales orders? And use which TCODE to combine?

Thanks advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not bcoz of partner functions but bcoz of foreign trade data.

Go to VTFL, select your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens on top left.

In the screen, you can see some fields where you can also see "Deter.export data". Maintain blank field here and save.

Also try with maintaining the following copy controls for your item category.

Copying requirements::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP:::::::::001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Lakshmipathi,

I changed as your mention, but it still have one error:

Split analy.

Split due to different header data

Fld Name $000000001 $000000002

Number of foreign trade data i 0001751377 0001751378

The Number of foreign trade data in foreign trade/customs in DN is different, and I don't know how this data generate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u pls respond with the actual error message what u r facing.

regards,

santosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just go to VF02->item data->foreign trade data tab and click on incompletion log then whatever data it shows fill it up . In the same way go to go to header data->foreign trade data tab and click on the incompletion log and then complete it then you can release it to accounting.This is because of the changes made in the copy control VTFL

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls check the detail error message and see what field it is showing(ex: PO number etc), under those numbers, its all happening just because of different header data. pls check all header data in the documents what u r including in billing.

thanks & regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lee,

You can do this by T.Code VF04, go to VF04 and select your Delivery Document Numbers (by pressing control key). If you want to see for any split in the invoice, click on "Simulate Icon", if the invoice is not split then u can save the document. The system will create a Invoice for these deliveries.

But keep in mind one thing..

To combine multilpe deliveries in One Invoice,individual delieveries should have the same,

1)The Billing Date

2)Bill- to Party.

3)Payment terms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the two DN header data is the same, but I still can't combine billing. The error log:

Split analy.

Split due to different header data

Fld Name $000000001 $000000002

Combination criteria in the bi 00890012100160572CA 00890012100160573CA

Number of foreign trade data i 0001751398 0001751399

I don't know what's mean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee I have already mention in my earlier communication that it is controlled from the copy control table VTFL.

At Item level, put the value "001" in the VBRK/VBRP field.

At header level, make the field"Determine Export data" as Blank.

I have given the criteria for combination. If the deliveries are not meeting the criteria then you can not combine them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Invoice combination is possible only when the header data in billing is same. Like bill-to party, payment terms, billing date etc.

In VTFL, at the item level in field Data VBRK/VBRP, select the option 003 single invoice. There mention the conditions like sales org XXXX under which the system should combine the invoices.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee

You go with t.code VF04 for collective processing.

System always tries to combine the deliveries into one billing document if they same PAYER, PAYMENT TERM, INCOTERM, BILLING DATE, DESTINATION COUNTRY.

If the above data are NOT same , then system automatically splits the Invoice and you can not combine those deliveries.

This is control from the copy control table VTFL.

Just ensure in the copy control at item level, in the field field VBRK/VBRP, value is "001".