cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Drop down in table created in view

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a view i have created a table control . In that table One column is having drop down list . That list have p1, p2 as a drop down . That view is having also a push button. Now if i m changing that drop down from p1 to p2 for a row and click the push button , it also changes for other rows that should not happen. Anybody can help me out for this..

Thanks in Advance

Sunil Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Consider you have node "City" and valueattribute "CityName" under that to which the dropdown is bound.

What you have to do is Create a Node "CityList" and copy the above node (City node) inside the "CityList".Make singleton=false for the node "City" .

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If the data for the dropdown is being returned by the RFC , it would be better to use dropdownbyIndex UI element else, go for DropDownByKey:

For DropDownByKey:

For DropDownByIndex:

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Do this.

Add a child node say <i>CNode</i> having <i>cardinality <b>0:N</b></i> and <i>singleton = <b>false</b></i> under the node to which you've bound your Table's Data source. Add a value attribute say <i>Att</i> of type <b>String</b>.Then bind the DropDownByIndex.text property to <i>Att</i>. This should solve your problem.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u explain it in more detail..

i 'll be thankfull to u ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Ofcouse we can explain in detail :). But please elaborate on your scenario so that we can give you precise replies.

Best Regards,

Nibu.