cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two item category Z001 (Not relevant with picking), and Z002(Relevant with picking), the sales order item category is Z001, when I create delivery, the item category Z001 is copied to delivery, but when I change the delivery item category in user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, change item category Z001 to Z002, but the OvrllPickStatus is not changed, still blank. the pick status should be changed to A, not yet picked.

How is the pick status determined? I mean when and how the system determin the pick status is A (Not yet picked) or blank(no need to pick)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can go to the customizing of "Delivery Item Categories", on the screen block "Warehouse control and packing" there is a checkbox named "Relevant for picking", this indicator can control whether system could determind the item's picking status and update it, or not!

Best regards

Z.T

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer following things.

1.When system create delivery for sales order & TO gets created & then overall pick status becomes "C"

If TO not get created then status is "A"

2.If the storage location is not WM managed then the delivery which you are creating from the storage location will not have picking i.e no transfer order will be created & hence the status will be blank.

3.I believe your storage location is WM managed.When storage location is WM managed then picking will come in place.

Hope this clear your views.

Regards,

Prashant

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Please check OSS note 415716 - maybe it helps.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the item is having item category Z001(Not relevant for picking), the pick status for such item is determined automatically as blank i,e. no need to pick, but if it is having item category Z002(Relevant for Picking), then pick status for such item is set as A (Not yet picked) intially, when you do the transfer order creation and confirmation for it then it changes to C(Fully picked).

Hope this clarifies your doubt......

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

Actually, the item on sales order is Z001, but when I create delivery, I changed the item category from Z001 to Z002 in user exit.

but the pick status is no changed as long as the item category, the delivery item category is Z002(Relevant for Picking), pick status is blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you activate WM module in your system?