Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales organisation's Address field

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per my requirement I need to take the printout of sales organisation's address, So I need to know which field it is stored so that i can access the data of specific sales organisation in my smart form.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

answerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you mean sales org, do you mean to print the sales org address which is in the sales order right?

Then pick up the sales org from VBAK-VKORG. Then pick up the TVKO-ADRNR to get the address num of the sales org. Then give the address num in ADRC table pick up the address like ADRC-NAME1, ADRC-NAME2, ADRC-STREET, ADRC-CITY etc.

This is because the address maintained in ADRC table is the standard address.

Regards,

Sivaannd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For getting address of sales Organization and its printout gp to following path:

SPRO -Enterprise Structure - Definition-SAles and Distribution -Define,Copy,Dlete,Check Sales organization - Define Sales Organization - Select Sales Organization of which you want ot know Address - Click on Last icon of the menu bar (third line) and it iwll display Address. there is both Print Preview and Print options too.

Thanks

Nidhi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shanbhu,

SAP stores all the address (Customer Vendors, Sales Orgn, PLant) in a central table - ADRC.

Now there is a link to this table from Sales Organisation, Customer, Vendor etc via a feild called Address (Address Number).

go to SE16N - Enter Table name as TVKO & press F8 (Execute)

You will now have a list of all the Sales Organisation in your system. There is a column named Address (forth column in the list), it contains a number (mostly five digit number).

Take this number & go to T-Code SE16N & enter Table name as ADRC.

There is a feild called Address Number, put the Adress number taken from TVKO & execute. You will have a details of the address stored for particular Address Number (Sales Orgn in your case).

Thus give the following detials to your ABAPer - TVKO table, Address Numbers & ADRC table.

Hope this helps... .

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

98700 10230

Mumbai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get salesorganization address field in

Table name V_TVKO,Field name:TXNAM_ADR---for address text name

Table name V_TVKO , Field name: TXNAM_KOP---for letter header footer

Table name V_TVKO ,Field name:TXNAM_FUS---for footer name

Hope this will help you.

Vadiraj

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sarkar,

Take the help of ABAPer you can fetch the sales organisation addres from V_TVKO table.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.