cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am facing following problem kindly help me out.

My material master is having base unit of measure as kg and order unit also kg.

qm is active for this material, when i do goods receipt, system generates inspection lot

but lot quantity is in kg

e.g - po is of 200 kg for plate and vendor has sent me 2 plates which weights 200 kg.

i am putting challan quantity as 2 ea while doing grn.

can i get lot in ea andinspection quantity 2

pls help

santosh joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As BUM is KG than lot will be in Kg only and You suppose to do the podting in Kg only. Waht you can do for sampling , you can make sample unit in tasklist as EA .than in RR screen your unit will be EA. or you can define conversion factor from Ton to each, then you wull get lot also in EA unit and can do the posting for two pallets as 2 EA.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

system is not allowing to change unit of measure in inspection plan from kg to ea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain the Unit of issue as EA to the QM View or maintain the Conversion factor for Kg<--->EA. for the material master. Then it will allow to change in Inspection plan header.

But again I admit that the system will show and post the quantity in Base UOM only.

And you must maintain the UOM to the Inspection plan, to which you are withdrawing the samples.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Nov 15, 2008 11:39 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

system will post the quantity as the BUM mentioned In material master.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will create the Inspecion lot with respect to Base unit Measurement (ie. what your maintain MM)

or

Try Inspection plan header data screen change the UOM as EA and check.

Regards,

S.Babusingh