cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How 2 check open quantities?

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/ All,

I've created Contract of 1000 qty. With its ref many orders are made some with 50 qty, some with 100 qty, some with 250 qty & so on. But Contract is still "Being Processed". In the doc flow of Contract we can see all the orders. But is there any other way to check how much qty is still open?

Thanx in adv.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhant,

As answered by pradyumna, you can check it in VA42. Otherwise you can even check it while making sales oreder against this contract in VA01. In this you go to create with reference to contract, put your contraci no. and press ITEM SELECTION tab at bottom. Screen will display open quantities against this contract.

bye,

harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shidhant

If you will go to the "status overview", you can find the details of refered quantity as well as open quantity.

Go to VA42,change mode of your contract.

In the Menu bar click on "Environment" > Status overview.

You will find here header status as well as item level status of your contract.

From the document flow also, you can go for status overview.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddhant,

You can find the open quatity after deducting the sales orders quantity from contract quantity after finding the sales orders in the document flow as you mentioned then what is need of other way.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

I know that we can know the open quantity after deducting the sales orders quantity from contract quantity thru the doc flow but I just wanted to know if open quantity is mentioned somewhere?

Thank you.