cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initiate GP and create task from Web Dynpro Java to multiple user

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to invoke gp from a Web Dynpro iView using 'start process', and create task on click of submit button to multiple users who belong to a particular role, using some java api's. But, i am not able to do so. Please recommned what all need to be mensioned in the code and what all settings on the portal.

I was refering to the blog "SAP Network Blog: How To Present Your GP Processes To The End User".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found any solution??? please let me know if know solution also if u hv releted documents please sendme links. m also working on same issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have explored it myself and its working fine. But, i couldn't find any document relavant to this case. Well, i will tell you how to do that.

Navigate to the folder in which you have created the GPO Process and open up the process. Now, when you have entered the process you can see "Default Roles" in the Tab Mentioned Below. Click over that to assign some default roles to the process. On clicking over that, you see all the roles to be assigned for the process and the processor of the action in a drop down list. Select each role and you can assign a user, a group or even a role to that very role of the process. In case the action need to be assigned to multiple users, i mean the task need to be assigned to UWL inbox of multiple users, you can assign the processor of the action to a role which has been given to multiple users on portal. On assignment of all the roles, just save and exit the process. You don't even need to activate the process after that, but you have to assign these roles every time activate your process after some update in the block or action or callable object within.

Still if you have any problem, you can always come back to me.