cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Schedule line date after Delivery document creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I have already created the delivery document but I want to change the Request delivery Date just only to affect PA reports, Can I be able to make this change without delte the delivery document?

Could I take another date to reflect the change on the Request delivery date in the PA reports?

Thanks,

Mirtha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

System will not allow you to change the sales order once the delivery is created.

If the order is partially delivered, tehn sytem will allow you to change the date of the items which are not yet deliveried. But even in partially deliveired cases, yiou will not be able to change anything for already deliveried items.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here it is not possible to change the Delivery date ,because normally schedule lines will convert in to delivery.

Already delivery has been created ,so it is not possible. Even if you check the copy controls ,

From Order to Order VTAA , there will be copy of schedule lines.But if you see the copy controls from Order to Delivery VTLA , there schedule lines copy will not be there.

So , finally if delivery has been created ,then it is not possible to change Delivery date.

Regards

Raghavendra

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your order is fully delivered then you should not change the date.

If your order is partially delivered then you can change the delivery date of the material which is to be delivered.

Regards

Gaurav