Source system

SAP ECC6.0 SR2

DB: DB2.9.1.4

Target system

SAP ECC6.0 SR2

DB: DB2.9.1.4

ERROR 2008-11-13 07:41:06

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30023 Process call '/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run/dipgntab -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT' exits with error code 126. For details see log file(s) dipgntab.log.

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2008-11-13 07:41:06 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step adjustNametab with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_DB6|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|adjustNametab was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:719]

showDialog()

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP ERP 2005 Support Release 2 > Additional Software Life-Cycle Tasks > System Copy > IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows > Target System > Central System > Based on AS ABAP and AS Java > Central System Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/COPY/DB6/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS/</b>.</p></body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1155]

showDialog()

waiting for an answer from gui

-

dipgntab.log

/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run/dipgntab: /usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run/dipgntab: cannot execute binary file

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vincent

What you said was right, after the upgrade KERNEL problem solved

Thank you for the answer

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. please check if /usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run/dipgntab exists or not ?

2. Does it have executable permissions?

3. Does your user have authorization to execute it?

4. if you executed dipgntab manually, does it work ?

Regards,

Vincent