cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Print Multiple Languages in SAPScript ?

JayR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to print English and Chineese in the Same form (in SAPScript ). Please throw some light on this. Any reply is appreciable and rewarded.

Thanks in Advance

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mean you want some part of text in script in english and some part in Chinese and it should be independent of Lgin Language?

if yes then you can maintain the part of texts in desired languages itself no need to Translate(as its independent of logi language).

but if in case its language dependent then you can translate using Transaction SE63.

JayR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh and Neha,

Thanks for your reply. Actually my requirement is to print the customer name in invoive must be chineese and as well as in English.

Name of the Customer ( First line - In Chinese )

Name of the Customer ( Second Line - In English)

My questions are

1. If i give login language as EN. How Chinese will get printed ?

2. What language should i give within messages for printing ?

3. Whether i have to maintain the customer name in Chinese, if it is so ? How ?

Please provide me full details from step by step.

thanks

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

so even if you login in EN you want to display the name in ZH Chinese and EN as well.

so in that case you wud have to make use of PERFORM command in Script in which you will retrieve the name based on the language(provided its maintained for both the languages in the Standard Table where you are fetching it from because its not the case of Translation).

Perform get_name in program <xyz>

using &kna1-kunnr&

changing &name_zh&

changing &name_en&

Program <xyz>

form get_name.

"Here comes the code to read the using parameters in the perform command in script, KNA!-KUNNR

select single name1

into wa_name_en "Pass this to name_en

from kna1

where kunnr = = <kna1-kunnr>

and spras = 'EN'.

select single name1

into wa_name_zh "Pass this to name_en

from kna1

where kunnr = = <kna1-kunnr>

and spras = 'ZH'.

Here comes the code to pass the changing parameters to script

endform.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes u need to save in both lang ... name in users default lang is stored in kna1 if u want in other langu u can refer adrc table ...

and to print both langu i thnk u can use INCLUDE TEXT .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Translation will be done in transaction SE76 ..... it will create script eith the same name but different languge ... in se 76 you should translate the readable test of the script to required language .

if u open a script in SE76 it will show all the windows ... u selct perticular window ... it will show the info within that ...now repace the readable text .

hope it helps ....