cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info regarding CRM 2007 certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Forum members,

Did any one appear for CRM 2007 certification ?

(SAP Certfied Application Associate - CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 2007 (CRM 6.0))

I am planning to give the certification. Please let me know, I would like to get more details regarding the exam.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinay,

I had taken the exam and got thru successfully, it is not so difficult as i expected..there were questions from different topics.. SOA, Netweaver, Middleware,pricing, Billing, New Web UI...they also test ur base customisation knowledge... I expected many questions from Web UI but there were few questions on the new concepts of web UI...

all i would say is not to ignore the training material and always read between the lines when u prepare for such an exam..there were few questions that were tricky where there are chnaces of one falling into a trap..

rgds,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Congrats! for sucess in the CRM 2007 exam. I would like to know the passing percentage and minimum passing score in each sections or topics.

Could you please let us know your email id.

regards,

SAU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay in response, i'm checking this thread after a longtime..I think the passing score was arnd 65 to 70 %.

rgds,

Venkat

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat ,

Iam planning to take certification in SRM module . My profile is B.E with 5 + years of domain exp in matls ,recently i have completed MM module in a local institute .

I have two questions :

1.Can i straight way take the certification for SRM or only after getting certified from MM should be moved to SRM

2.Does certification help in getting an entry into SAP job market \

regds

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat ,

Iam planning to take certification in SRM module . My profile is B.E with 5 + years of domain exp in matls ,recently i have completed MM module in a local institute .

I have two questions :

1.Can i straight way take the certification for SRM or only after getting certified from MM should be moved to SRM

2.Does certification help in getting an entry into SAP job market \

regds

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat i was looking for hard copy for study material for SAP CRM 6.0 (any module with fundamentals). (i am certified in SAP CRM 5.0 Sales)

do you have any idea from where i can get it? is it available in market anywhere?

Thanks.

I believe it is almost Rs 5 lacs for the new course for CRM 6.0

Thanks.

Edited by: sajjan gohil on Jan 20, 2009 1:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to know what is the minimum passing score in each topics for the CRM 2007 Fundamental Certfication Exam. However, I knew that the overall passing score is 70%.

Regards,

Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already gone through this link which gives the certification details.

I am looking for somebody who has already done this certification, so that i can get some details related to my preparation.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Vinay