cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Determination in case of ATP failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying to set up material determination with the following scenario -

if the customer orders a material and if there is no stcok available then there should be no material determination but in case there is no stock of that item then it should automatically determine a new material. Right now, it is automatically determining a new material irrespective of stock availability or not. Can some body help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a standard substitution reason called AVAILABILITY (remember it as 0005 or 0006). Please check. You can create records with the list of alternate materials and based on the availability, it confirms the available quantities with the alternate materials in the sequence given in the material determination records.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can satisfy your requirement by selecting the appropriate substitution reason and enabling the MRP when setting up the alternative materials.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that but it seems its not working. Can you please elaborate what controls ar eto be set in the substitution reason. There's npothing which talks about ATP.

Thanks & Regard,

Viudya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to write a Requirement Routine throgh VOFM T.Code to meet your requirement and assign it to your condition type in the Determination procedure.

Regards,

Jaya