cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomplete data in configurable materials in a quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people. Actually I had a configurable material in a quotation. It has classes and characteristics. Also, had previous dependencies.

That dependencies make appear or disappear another characteristic. I.E. the characteristic Number 1 had possible values A, B and C. If I choose A, the characteristic Number 2 doesn't appear.

I can configure my configurable material without problems, but in the incomplete data, says me the configuration it's incomplete, at the level of the parent material. I checked the configuration, but the system tells me its complete and consistent. The only inconsistence its in the hidden characteristic(number 2).

Because I don't really need that characteristic (number 2) 'cause I choose in characteristic Number 1 the value A, I don't need to give a value to that characteristic. But I need copy that info to a sales order, and the system doesn't let me 'cause the Quotation its incomplete.

I don't know how to complete it, because to me, the material configuration it's complete. I'll tried to check the routines of copy control in the item but I don't know how to make it work. Instead, I think the problem its not related with copy control.

So anyone had a suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by own investigation.