SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM-MM: Incorrect posting for Move_Type 102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing FM EE6.0, I am encountering a problem with FM-MM integration. The system posts correctly when executing Movement_Type 101 transections, but incorrectly for Movement_Type 102 transections.

FI documents are posted correctly for all Movement_Types, but in FM, for movement_Type 102, the system debits and credits the stock account when in the corresponding FI doc, credited Stock and debited GR/IR.

Example:

FI Doc

Cr Stock

Dr GR/IR

FM Doc

Dr Stock

Cr. Stock

Any idea, anyone?

BG Mbatha.

Edited by: BG Mbatha on Nov 12, 2008 8:16 PM

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLEASE give more explanations and we could help you

What warehouse concept did you apply?

Movmt type 102 should cancel the goods receipt and then CR GR/IR and D stocks and FM should be in the same way

But this depends of the warehouse concept

Here is the warehouse concept II example

>MRP>PR are generated automatically

>standard FM program to update FM account assignements in PR

>At PR step Warehouse funds center is derived, statistical stock commitment item is derived and Stock fund is derived also. FM commitment is updated statistically

>At PO step idem

>At GR D stock FM updated statistically

CR GR/IR

>Material reservation

>Goods issue (material consumption). D consumption and FM update real

CR Stock and FM update statistical

This process is the realistic one in many industries or org which have FM.

Check in release nots for ERP5 how to customise and in SAP doc it is welle explained with example how to do

BR

Salvator

PSM-FM Consultant

0 Kudos

Hi Salvatore,

Iu2019m using warehouse concept II, and all FM postings are correct except for Movement_ Types 102 and 122, I have tried many ways to correct the postings in FM by using derivation rules but my efforts have thus far been futile.

Tx,

BG Mbatha

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you put a trace in FMDERIVE while proceeding 102, what do you see? What are the following parameters for both (debit/credit) transactions?:

G/L

Debit/Credit

Movement type

Normally, G/L for debit should be GR/IR and the relevant commitment item that you use (I presume, a dummy one), but check exactly what is the source data during the trace.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

send me your derivation rule for warehouse concept and i will tell you what is wrong

best regards

salvator

0 Kudos

Hi Salvatore,

Below is my Whse FC derivation rule

Source fields

CoCode

GL Acc (stock)

FLG_INVNTRY_PST

Target fields

Fund

Fund Centre

Stock Commitment item (Stat)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your derivation rule is not let say ........

Hope you still speak about wharehouse concept II

Create a stock commitment 30/3 and flag statistic

Create a warehouse FC

Link warehouse center to plant, valuation class ......with tcode FMLF

Create a derivation rule for WH concept II

>TRANSAC

>FLG_INVNTRY_PSTNG

target

COMMIT_ITEM

Enter values

RMWA 0 = blank

RMWA X = blank

At PR the system wlill derive the funds center and the commitment item.

To have the funds

You need another derivation rule COMMITMENT ITEM and target FUNDS CENTER, FUND where the commitment item is the stock one, the funds center the warehouse funds center and the funds the one for the STOCKS

Best regards

Salvator

0 Kudos

>

>

> Link warehouse center to plant, valuation class ......with tcode FMLF

Hi Salvator,

If I cutomize Tcode FMLF, does the system logic take this customization into consideration when processing in Ecc6? From what I heard Tcode FMLF has been rendered absolete from release Ecc5, it is just there for information purposes but no longer taken into condideration by the system process logic.

Tx.

BG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exact it is obsolete

Creatae another derivation rule which equals FMLF

PLANT>VALUATION CLASS>>>>>>>>WAREHOUSE FC

After enter the values and you will have solved your problems

Best regards

Salvator

Do not hesitate to use the trace to check your derivation rules. It is very usefull. As FM Consultant you must master the FMDERIVE trace for checking if all is ok