cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid invoice split due to different partner function?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem when i create a bill from two deliveries. During the billing overview i have two invoices and the split analysis give me a message split due to different partner functions. The split must be avoid because we are using custom partner. Í try use the VOFM control copy but without result.Can you help me, please?.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I understand your point of view. But if the payer or the ship to party or bill to party is the same we could want to have different partner function( suppose ZE to assign a responsible person for this client) if it is not relevant. This is the problem and i suppose that somebody has found the same.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

To combine multiple deliveries into one billing document, the deliveries should have same PAYER, PAYMENT TERM, INCOTERM, BILLING DATE and DESTINATION COUNTRY.

Ship-to-party or BP etc are not the criteria for combination.

If the above criteria are not same then you can not combine the deliveries.

Some settings in the copy control (VTFL)has to be made.

At Item level in VBRK/VBRP field put value "001".

At Item level in the Copying requirement field put value "004".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, if you have different payers {with reference to two deliveries} then system will not allow you to create one single invoice.

Just think about this for a while... how come one single invoice will get created for two different payers... do you think it is logical ??? of course not logical.. then how come SAP will allow this to happen...

Hope you got my point now..

Hrishi