cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoClassDefFoundError

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got an error NoClassDefFoundError when deploying a web dynpro application which uses jxl.jar file.

According to a post on forum, I made the following corrections to avoid the error.

1) Added jxl.jar in the externally created library project, created an archive and deployed it on the server.

2) Added this library project name in the library references of my web dynpro project.

But it still gives me the same error NoClassDefFoundError. Any suggestions ?

I am working offline and in web dynpro component.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to refer your library project under Project>Properties>WebDynpro Refrences-->Library Refrence and give the refrence of the library project over. The value for this field can be retrived from Visual Admin.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murtaza,

Can you explain me how do I retrieve the value of the concerned field using visual admin ?

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i was facing same problem some time back, You just need to put jxl.jar file into project lib folder. it will solve the problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

1. You have to navigate to the library node in your Visual Admin and search for your application name which would be refered using some aaabbbcccc sort of name. Use the same name in your library refrence.

2. Also, you can try adding the jar file in the lib folder. This is the way we use it for normal project but I guess you are dealing with DCs so my recommendation would be the first solution but you can try the one that works for you.

Regards,

Murtuza