cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to call another progarm in Zdriver program for a specific output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

For billing document they had configured a Zdriver program and Zsmart form in Nace.

Now, we had created an output type and when user clicks on that specific output type my ZXYZ program should run.

ZXYZ program will convert the spool request into .pdf files.

So what I had done is I have given a condition in Zdriver program saying that If output type is ZD0p.

Submit ZXYZ program so that this program will automatically run.

I just want to make sure that is it the right way I mean shoudl I add something else to the Submit statement...here

and can any one tell me how can I generate spool request by giveing a billing document number in VF02--> Click on Enter > Click on Header>Click on Output-->Enter the Output type and give the communication method details and click on Save...will this generate the spool request..?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

and can any one tell me how can I generate spool request by giveing a billing document number in VF02--> Click on Enter --> Click on Header-->Click on Output-->Enter the Output type and give the communication method details and click on Save...will this generate the spool request..

After doing the whole porcess...re enter the vfo2 transacrion, give the document number and in Menu..Under "Billing Document"..Select issue output to...and there select the output type..and select Print button, it will generate spool request.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am sorry for the late response!

Your suggestions were helpful...

Thank you very much for your response!

Regards,

Kittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need write separate code for PDF format. If you maintain medium 5 in NACE then output will convert to PDF format and send via emai.