cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing Sneak preview Netweaver 2004 --SP11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, I am getting the following error while installing the sneak preview Netweaver 2004 on stack 11.It's going smoothly until 14th task and after that the 15th task 'Load java database connectivity ' the system got hanged by just loading 4 rows and it does nothing for hours.It does not give any error message.I am getting the following from the log file.

Output of C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10\bin\java.exe -classpath ./sharedlib/antlr.jar;./sharedlib/exception.jar;./sharedlib/jddi.jar;./sharedlib/jload.jar;./sharedlib/logging.jar;./sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;./sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;./sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;d:\sapdb\programs\runtime\jar\sapdbc.jar;D:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce_export.jar;D:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;D:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;D:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;D:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.inst.jload.Jload -sec J2E,jdbc/pool/J2E,D:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.properties,D:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir C:/SAPNetWeaver04SneakPreviewSlimSP11\J2EE-CD\J2EE-ENG/JDMP -job "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\j2ee_wp\installdefault/IMPORT.XML" -log "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\j2ee_wp\installdefault/jload.log" is written to the logfile C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\j2ee_wp\installdefault/jload.java.log.

Could you guys have a look on this?

Regards,

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the log file in C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\j2ee_wp\installdefault/jload.java.log

and let me know what there in it

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

I have checked the log file and it has

Feb 19, 2006 1:23:53 AM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload dbImport

INFO: BC_XMLA_RESTYPES loaded (4 rows).

The system got hanged for 3 times at this point whenever i restarted implementation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem seems to be linked with the j2se 1.4.2_10.

Please try a fresh installation with the j2se 1.4.2_09

available at http://java.sun.com.

Also check SAP Note 716604.

Do let us know if its solved.

Regards

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kishan,

It worked with j2se 1.4.9.thanks for the info.

Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Kindly reward points for useful suggestions.

And also if the problem is solved, please mark this topic

as answered.

Regards

Srikishan

Answers (0)