cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

srm start screen - number of unread messages and approval requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We've got a problem. I guess that you all know the SRM start screen where the number of approval requests and unread messages in the inbox are displayed!? It seems that our SRM miscounts! Does anybody knows where it counts the number of messages?

See here: [http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3196/3024507317_9c9db72e64_o.jpg]

and here: [http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3220/3024507319_3b14dabfc6_o.jpg]

It creates the link in Template BBPGLOBAL_650_EMP of the internet service BBPSTART. Below the code sequences that I have identified.

<!-- initialize array with information about transaction on startpage -->
A_S_IDENT[1] = ""; A_GEN_URL[1] = ""; A_OBJECT_ID[1] = ""; A_TEXT[1] = ""; A_INTRODUCTION[1] = "";
A_S_IDENT[2] = ""; A_GEN_URL[2] = ""; A_OBJECT_ID[2] = ""; A_TEXT[2] = ""; A_INTRODUCTION[2] = "";
A_S_IDENT[3] = ""; A_GEN_URL[3] = ""; A_OBJECT_ID[3] = ""; A_TEXT[3] = ""; A_INTRODUCTION[3] = "";
A_S_IDENT[4] = ""; A_GEN_URL[4] = ""; A_OBJECT_ID[4] = ""; A_TEXT[4] = ""; A_INTRODUCTION[4] = "";
A_S_IDENT[5] = ""; A_GEN_URL[5] = ""; A_OBJECT_ID[5] = ""; A_TEXT[5] = ""; A_INTRODUCTION[5] = "";
A_S_IDENT[6] = ""; A_GEN_URL[6] = ""; A_OBJECT_ID[6] = ""; A_TEXT[6] = ""; A_INTRODUCTION[6] = "";   

repeat with idx from 1 to MENU_NODE_TAB-TEXT.dim;

if(MENU_NODE_TAB-S_IDENT[idx] == "BBPBWSP_SIMPLE");
    A_S_IDENT<i>      = MENU_NODE_TAB-S_IDENT[idx]; 
    A_GEN_URL<i>      = MENU_NODE_TAB-GEN_URL[idx]; 
    A_OBJECT_ID<i>    = "parent.launchpad.menu.M" & MENU_NODE_TAB-OBJECT_ID[idx] & ".root.name + parent.launchpad.menu.M" & MENU_NODE_TAB-OBJECT_ID[idx] & ".path";
    A_TEXT<i>         = quotFilter(MENU_NODE_TAB-TEXT[idx]); 
    A_INTRODUCTION<i> = #WELCOME_SENTENCE8 & approval_text;
    found = 1;
  end;

end;

<td> 
  <!-- BEGIN: Fourth Link on Startpage ---------------------------------------------------- -->
  `LinkBox(A_S_IDENT[4],A_GEN_URL[4],A_OBJECT_ID[4],A_TEXT[4],A_INTRODUCTION[4])` 
  <!-- END:   Fourth Link on Startpage ---------------------------------------------------- -->
</td>

I set a break point and found the following values:

MENU_NODE_TAB[13]-S_IDENT = BBPBWSP_SIMPLE
MENU_NODE_TAB[13]-GEN_URL = /scripts/wgate/bbpapproval/!?~client=010&~language=DE&~logingroup=SPACE
MENU_NODE_TAB[13]-TEXT = Genehmigung
MENU_NODE_TAB[13]-OBJECT_ID = 0001703502

I don't understand where the system count the messages and approval requests. While I don't know where and how it counts the messages, I cannot identify the error! It would be really great if you can help me!

Thank you a lot,

Florian

Edited by: Florian Teepen on Nov 12, 2008 5:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It was a problem with BADI WF_BWP_SELECT_FILTER.