cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New field for output determination (Billing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to add a new field "Customer Group 2" KNVV-KVGR2 to the field catalog in order to create a new table "Billing type / Customer Group 2".

I can add this field to the field catalog and create the table but I know that somehow I have to "give a value" to the field somewhere, becasue when I use this table to create an access sequence the system gives an error in my field.

Any help is more than wellcome.

Best regards.

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

whatever field you are entering in the Fiela catalogue should be present in std strcutures i.e KOMKBK1 KOMKBV1...Header or Item fileds . If the Field is not there in these Strcutures then you have to add using Customer Modifications Exit i.e KOMKBZ3 ,in this Include you can add your filed staring with ZZ.

Then the New field can called in your transaction through User Exit -RVCOMFZ4 with the required logic your requirement can be met.

Regards,

Sirisha

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have to use user exit USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL in program RVCOMFZZ. KVGR2 is not in VBRK as standard. You will either have to add the field to the table and pass the value from the sales order, or you will need to get the value from KNVV in the user exit.

Go [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/9b/e82c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm] to see documentation about adding new fields for output control. It explains all the steps.

Thanks,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

You have to find out the user exit corresponding to your application , say if its billing then RV60AFZZ. use this exit to flow the value to the above field u KNVV-KVGR2. Alternatively , at the sales order level u can ask user to specify the value in the additional data A tab or use exit to default a value to it.

Sam