cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms in ISR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario to create an invoice in a backend SAP system using Adobe forms.

I have developed the form using the QISRSCEANRIO trasaction. But when I execute the form, it creates a Notification and displayes the new Notification number created.

My need is that instead of Notification, it should directly create the invoice and show that "Invoice XXXX has been posted/parked".

I can call the Invoice creation function module i the Proces user command method of the BADI definition QISR1. But I couldn't find a way to display the message "Invoice XXXX has been posted/parked". Everytime I submit the Form, invoice gets posted but only message appers is that "Notification created".

Is there a way to get the message "Invoice XXXX has been posted/parked" displayed once I submit the Form.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to this ISR stuff ....

I did read the ISR cookbook ..but did not understand much from it...

Is there any tutorial/example for creating ISR scenario?

Please mail it to me or post the links here ...

Awaiting reply!!

Thanks in advance.

--Veena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you check any standard ISR Scenario ?

Also, as mentioned by Markus, check out the above links to get the ISR/PCR documents.

Also check this link for more info...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/4e/3120386827c23ce10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar ,

I am new to ISR scenarios . why is ISR used for . I have read the documentation but I didnt understand how does the Forms get called intially .I mean I go to QISRSCENARIO and create the form . In the BADI i can trigger the workflow and then it takes on from there ..

How do I display or execute the form.....?do I have portal integration here .

Regrads

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find a Tutorial? I am pretty new in this stuff... I need to retreive data from ISR. What i Understand i first have to create the ISR incl the use scenario in WD and then get the fieldnames.

Which step shopuld i make to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dresen,

Can you send your personal id, I will send you related documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sven.dresen@topforce.com

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

the most important document to read on ISR is the cookbook available at http://service.sap.com/isr under 'In detail' at the bottom of the page.

To gain more insight into the use of the ISR framework in Manager Self-Services, check out the Developer Guide for ERP 2004 at http://service.sap.com/mss -> Documentation -> Documentation on Tools -> Personnel Change Requests.

Hope this helps,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on custom pcr development , and i am struggling to get the form field in to ISR Special data.

I am new to PCR dev and i need a tutorial for to learn ISR Framwork.If you have tutorial please pass it to me.

Thanks,

Thiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiru,

Can you send me your Mail id?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

Can you send me some material about creating a ISR Scenario with Adobe??? Something like a tutorial??

My email: daniel.kiel@terra.com.br

Thanks!

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus, the cookbook link available under http://service.sap.com/isr doesn't seem to work correctly. I'm getting an "Info Object invalid" error. I'd really like to get ahold of that cookbook. Thanks!

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are aware of this issue. We are trying to fix the link.

Additional information (June 19): It seems to be impossible at this point to fix the link on this page, but you can click on the link in the structure entitled Media Center. You'll find the actual document in there.

Best regards,

Markus

Message was edited by: Markus Meisl

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i integrate the ISr into the interactive form I only have the outputnodes Fieldindex, -name and -value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These ISR's have been defined in such a way that A NOTIFICATION gets created whenever an ISR Form is submitted.

So you can cannot change the message that comes out of the standard ISR Application i.e. Notification XXX is created.

Well,can you let us know if the Invoice is getting created properly from the BADI Implementation?

Can you let us how you are taking care of VALIDATIONS?

There are lot of validations which are needed to be done during Invoice creation? Can you let us know, how we can do that?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addtion to the answer of Raja I'd like to add the following.

First, ISR always creates a notification. This notification should be seen as a transportlayer for the business data, no matter if it applies to HR, logistic or FICO or whatsoever data.

Within the the BADI implementation you can make a step out to specific functionality, f.i. the creation of a purchase order, just by calling a BAPI or so in the method SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND. Another option is to leave this to the workflow, but this is is not that simple.

Within the BADI implementation it is possible to alter the default success message, by changing the values of the structure return (type BAPIRET1).

However, whenever you create any other business document, still the notification is also created.