cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration DIRECTORY not STARTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am able to login to Integration reepository (IR). If i right click and do save as the file is saved as <b>.JNLP</b> file .

I am not able to login to Integartion Directory (ID).

If i right click and do save as the file is saved as <b>.HTML</b> file .

now i know this is the problem but i am not able to correct it. Can anyone guide me how to do ?

I am seen all the relevant blogs regarding ID not starting and done all checks .

It is really urgent .....

REgards

Niladri<b></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

Why don't you try replcing your server name with the IP Address while starting the Integation Directory. I men when you open the Integration Directory it would say page not found , in the adress tool bar just replace your server name with IP address. it may work . If it works then the problem is there in the exchange profile which is created in the administration. Ask your basis guys to have a look at the exchange profile once again.

Cheers

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Michal Krawczyk ...

Few days back i created a senerio in ID ....This problem happened all of a sudden and i have done everything possible....nothing seems to work ...

i have checked all the blogs ...like venkat mentioned /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

need help urgently

regards

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the XI home page...Click Administration and choose the tab Directory...Choose the link...Java web start admninstratoin....there is a button to do a check...make sure it returns OK...

You might want to click the re-initialization button...so that it forces a redownload of all the jar files...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nil,

check this weblog by shabarish..might give you some insight in some trouble shooting steps that may help resolve the problem.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Cheers!!

Venkat

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to install java web start

you can download J2EE 1.4 SDK from this page:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

Regards,

michal