cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No active correlations for message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a BPM scenario. I Receive 3 different messages which I merge later in the process. I can see that the first received message is processed but the following messages get stuck in the inbound queue with a error message "permanent error in BPM" or something like that. Also I saw an error message which says "No active correlations for message".

My BPM steps seem alright. I activated the correlation in the send step and used it in the receive step. Also defined it in the block as Local Correlation.

sxi_cache status is "0". no problem there.

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

By the way after i tried it a number of times the inbound error throw another error.

"Warning: EM-Memory exhausted: Workprocess gets PR

IV / Permanent error i"

Why do i get this error?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arman,

First of all,

Run SWWL transaction in order to delete all the Work items involved with you Integration Process.

Then,

Check your correlation.

If you recieve 3 different messages and you dont know the order they came, the correlation should be

activated with the first message (first reciver step). But in the other two message you need to indicate which correlation must be used. I think you should use a fork with three receiver steps and in these

reciever steps you need to activate you correlation and use the correlation.

Hope this helps you.

Carlos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem. It was the correlation inside the BPM. Had a missing correlation and assigned one wrong.

So the Permanent inbound error occurred in my case because of a wrong correlation.

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, tried everything but still get a mistake. The first message is processed by the first instance of the block but the other get stuck in the inbound queue with the error "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing".

Any other suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this blog..

1.Receive

2.Transformation(1:N)

3.Block(ForEach)

4.Control

5.EndBlock

6.Transformation(N:1)

7.Send.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you shd activate the correlation in the first receive step. please give detail about the bpm steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps:

1. Receive a Message

2. Use transformation step and split the messages

3. Block step

<Inside Block (ParForEach)>

4. Send splitet messages - Activate Correlation

5. Increment Counter

6. Receive messages - Use Correlation

7. Switch step

a. Increment second counter if message contains "true" value and store message (both container operations)

b. nothing

</End Block>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate the correlation in Step 1.

Specify Use Correlation in Step 4. No Activate