cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference qty tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement from the client where in the client needs to keep a track of the difference of the actual order quantity and the quanity in the sales order(confirmed qty).This he requires to know the demand in the market and the supplied quantity so that he has increase his production capacity

Please suggest solution experts

Thanks in advance

ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thnaks for the reply.....I was expecting your reply.

As u rightly said due to availibilility of stock the sales order has to be changed to adjust the quantities.So the requirement is to have a track of the actual quantity ordered and the quanities in the sales order.hope this time its clear wat exactly i want

Thanks and regards

ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

I have a feeling that you have not explained your requirement clearly. What do you mean by

"keep a track of the difference of the actual order quantity and the quanity in the sales order(confirmed qty)" ??

As you would be aware, order quantity will not change unless you change manually again and depending upon the stock available, it will be confirmed on the respective dates. This you can very well be captured from standard report VA05 or VA05N. Check this report and let me know if this standard report does not meet your requirement and also tell what else you require.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srry wrongly sent twice

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thnaks for the reply.....I was expecting your reply.

As u rightly said due to availibilility of stock the sales order has to be changed to adjust the quantities.So the requirement is to have a track of the actual quantity ordered and the quanities in the sales order.hope this time its clear wat exactly i want

Thanks and regards

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

make the sales order with respect to an inquiry or quotation where the inquiry or quotation will contain the actual quanity and the sales order the confirmed quantity.Other wayaround is you create order in 2 step process,First order will contain the actuals and no availability check will be there and the later will contain the quantity confirmed as the sales quanity.

Sam