cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a file from PI 7.1 via Http and Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i've convert an file in XI an send it via HTTP to a third partner. Now I should send this file also via Mail to this third partner. Now i build a new communication channel for the mail. How can I send the converted file in one configuration scenario via Http and Mail. Must I do that under Receiver Determination - Configured Receivers - Local Rule and build a new line without a parameter?

Thanks for your help

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

Follow option 2.

>>Must I do that under Receiver Determination - Configured Receivers - Local Rule and build a new line without a parameter?

BTW, HTTP adapter does not support attachments. You can not attach a file to your message. If that is your requirement, you must consider using SOAP adapter.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Frank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>How can I send the converted file in one configuration scenario via Http and Mail. Must I do that under Receiver Determination - Configured Receivers - Local Rule and build a new line without a parameter?

If you have two dirrerent receiver systems then do as you said above, but with SOAP & MAIL adpter instead of HTTP & MAIL. Because reason has been explained by Jaishankar.

If you have only one receiver system then you have to add one more line in Interface Determination for "inbound interface" and "interface mapping", and while doing so, may get an error message that these interface is already being used. To overcome this problem you have to crate a copy of messge interface and interface mapping with different names (rest everything will remain same inside this).

So now you can use these new inbound interface & interface mapping in your Inerface Determination.

Once you save interface determinaton, you will be able to see two lines in your Receiver Determinaion under Receiving Business System, now you can assing you receiver adapters (SOAP & MAIL) to these two lines.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

regards

Frank