cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Document!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to do a heterogenius system copy of ECC 5.0 from True64 to AIX. DB is 9.2.

I have searched service marketplace and osdbmigration link but unable to find a migration document of ECC 5.0 / my SAP ERP 2004, though I have got the system copy document of netweaver 7.0 /mySAP ERP 2004s of ABAP and ABAP+JAVA stack from service market place.

01) Can anybody tell me the link or suggest me any document of ECC 5.0 (Heterogenius Copy) ?

02) I would like to also perform HET... system copy of portal 6.0. ANy relevant document will be very helpful and much needed.

Regards,

Souren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 01) Can anybody tell me the link or suggest me any document of ECC 5.0 (Heterogenius Copy) ?

You have the right document - homogeneous and heterogeneous copy using the same documentation. Use the R3load method described.

> 02) I would like to also perform HET... system copy of portal 6.0. ANy relevant document will be very helpful and much needed.

Make sure you have a certified migration consultant on-site to do the migration. If you do it on your own and you have problems after the migration (performance, configuration, whatever) you will loose support

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus for your valuable reply....

If I understood ur reply..

01) System Copy Document for ECC 5.0 (Which do not have with me) and ECC 6.0 (Which I do have with me) is same....So I have right document with me.

02) I would like to perform first training system if it is successfull then I will go ahead with Dev & Quality system but for PRD it is definately that we will have Migration consultant from SAP.

Please confirm if I am right.

Regards,

Souren

Edited by: Souren Sharma on Nov 12, 2008 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you take a copy of prod database and perform migration. then follow your migration plan.

cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks