Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

orderconfirmation

Nawazuddin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirment is to develop a smartform using three table like vbap,vbkd,vbap, using this tables where i need to write logic,and i am using diffrent windows one window for vbeln and one window for date,

one window for custerno,purchorder no,paymenters,delieryterms1,deliveryterms2 and Doc total weight,

and in main window i need to display itemno,materil_id,description,qty,uom,unitprice,netvalue,netweight,unitof masure.

finally below main window i have one more window that is for displaying two fields one is for currency and one for netvalue.

This is my exact requiremnet i got this in sap-script but now i want to do in smartforms,

plz any body give correct out put.

Thanks.

Abaper.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FYI..(For Your Information)..

After you do the migration in smartforms tcode, you will get the layout as it is. And you have to change the logic...totally inside the smartform. That is because the tools like templates,tables and address node..etc... are all new.

Everything is in the "Right Click" of the mouse..once you enter the smartform.. To create any node...just right click you will have all the elements there.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Nawazuddin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I need to desing in smartform i dont want to migrate, plz guid me and how to write sql qurey with FOR all entries for three tables.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sure you kow how to design the layout and all. If you dont, I would suggest you to please go through some material and then start working.

Now,assuming that you are ok with the layout. You have to declare internal tables in Tables tab in Form Interface. Now,give the internal table in the text elements and wherever you want to display it.

After you activate smartform, it generates a FM right?? All you have to do is call that FM in the program along with SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME...and then ppopulate the internal table values and pass the internal tables to the FM generated when the smartform activation happened.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give the Tcode :smartforms then select utililties-> migrate smartform....

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is a one Tcode which will convert the SAP SCRIPTS to Smartforms . Check for that Tcode.....

regards,

bharani