cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Information not populated on Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I'm trying to post some sales orders to check the credit checking settings. However, I noticed that when I create a sales order, the Credit control area, Credit account all blank in VBAK table. Due to this, the settings in OVA8 are not working.

I checked the following so far.

1. Company code is assigned to the Credit control area

2. Sales area has been assigned to a credit control area (same CCr Area as in # 1)

3. Customer account has been linked to the credit control area (again same as # 1)

4. We are not using exit EXIT_SAPV45K_001

5. In transaction OVAK, the sale document type has been assigned to 'Automatic Credit checking: D' and Credit group 01.

6. I have a simple credit check: Block all document with Max Doc Val 0.01 in OVA8

7. Credit active is Checked for Item category (using TAN in this case)

8. In transaction OB45, update group in the relevant credit control area is set to the default setting of "12".

9. In transaction OMO1, For info structure S066, Synchronous update has been set.

Can someone please let me know if I've missed something and point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,

VH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in fd 32 u assign Risk catagory and in ova8 u follow the credit control area .in pricing procedure u mantain net value in sub total' A'.

Y.venkataswamy

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky.,

Have you maintained credit related information Like Risk catagory, credit group , customer credit group etc . in FD32 .,

Please check once and create the sales order with that customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After maintaing subtotal field & then create & save sales order

then check it's populating the field "credit limit used " in status in Tcode FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Tcode FD32, STATUS-> CREDIT LIMIT USED is getting populated if not then check subtotal field (A-credit price) is maintained

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys - So incase the Subtotal A is not maitained, the credit information is not populated on the sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If subtotal field is not maintained then credit information will not be populated.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All -

I've checked Subtotal A, and it exists!

Still, the credit data is not shown on the Sales order (VBAK) I'm thinking at the minimum, the Credit control area and the Credit account should be populated. But why is it that these fields are blank on the sales order

Any pointers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicki,

Have you tried executing check_cm in SE38 ? You should get some clue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vicky,

Plz check subtotal A at net value column , in the pricing procedure, which is the basis for credit management.

regards,

ram.