cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding using context object in Receiver determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to implement a scenario where with following requirnment .

i have one sender and multiple receivers.

i have to retrive some feild value and based on the its value i have to route the message in receiver determination step by writing the condition.

for this i have a source structure , from that i read one feild , based on that feild i do lookup.(the value of destination which i am getting is at intermidiate stage not in request message)

If i define Xpath or context object it shows the request message in the contion editor , but i dnt have the destination in request message.

is there any way i can assign the Xpath for the intermidiate MT which i have created to store the destination value.

Please dont give me the link which point to help.sap page ..i have gone through it and it says that request msg only can be assigned context object.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case Enhanced receiver determination will work.A typical usage case is if you do not yet know the names of the receivers at configuration time. In this case, you can define a mapping program, for example, which reads a list of receivers from a table or from the payload of the message at runtime.

For configuration check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Thanks!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U must be using some source message in the XPath expression and must be performing some operation on that source field to get the condition value. Either u may use Enhanced Receiver Determination to get these values or you may use functions in XPath. Don't use Context Object.

Regards,

Prateek