SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BOR Events to trigger the Interface?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to use the BOR EVENT PREMISE.CREATED for Premise to trigger my interface.

Also i need the Premise Number (VSTELLE) and all the entries of the User for that premise whose creation has trigger the EVENT.

Please Help me in this regards.

Regards,

Mohsin

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Even create event use the function module ISU_S_PREMISE_CREATE to create premise so you can use it directly to create it .

Regards

Shashi

0 Kudos

Thanks Shashi,

But here i want to Trigger my Interface when any premise is CREATED (SAVED on Creation).

So how can i go abt this?

Please Help,

Regards,

Mohsin

0 Kudos

yes, by these function module u can trigger your interface too like if sy-subrc eq 0 -> execute the interface.

Otherwise a binding is required to call your interface.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To trigger any program/object/interface for an event you need to configure event in transaction SWE2. You can possibly create a standard task, within which you can call a BOR method where you trigger you interface. Assign this standard task to the event in SWE2.

So when the event is triggered the standard task is called passing key values (like premise). Using this your interface can be triggered. There are also many ways to implement it you can trigger workflow, you can use check Function module and assign dummy task id etc.

If you want to trace the event log and the task triggered you can have look at SWEL.

Hope this helps

-Anand