cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass change to vendor master records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented classic extended scenario with SRM5 and will be outputting our Purchase Orders, i.e. email,fax,print from SRM as this is out leading PO.

How do we mass change vendor master (BP) records in SRM as we have not set the output medium in the Business Partner (BP) records and would like to do so with a transaction simalar to the R/3 XK99 Vendor Mass Maintanance transaction. Is their an equivalent one avaiable for BP records?

Thanks. Steve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

The send Medium is stored in table "BBPM_BUT_FRG0061" in SRM.

You may try to add the send_medium to the vendor mass maintenance tcode. But, I am not sure whether this is a good practice. Pls try this first in a sandbox...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Execute transaction "MASSOBJ", select BussObj BUS1006 & double click Application tables. Add the table "BBPM_BUT_FRG0061" for BUS1006.

Then double click the field list for this table & add the SEND_MEDIUM & any other key field over which you would want to maintain this field.

Then execute tcode "MASS" for BUS1006 to mass change the send_medium field.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would always prefer the LSMW mode rather. Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Akash

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

This is a SRM report program bbp_set_communication_mode . please check up with your tecnhical resource how you can you fulfill your business request.

regards

Muthu

Answers (0)