cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'ONLY AFTER END OF MAIN WINDOW' not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,I have to print one window on the last page only,for that I have checked 'ONLY AFTER END OF MAIN WINDOW' condition but still it is not coming? what might be the problem?

Ex: Total Pages 5 then I need to prin the window on page 5

Total Pages 1 then I need to prin the window on page 1 itself

Thanks & Regards,

Rock.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your problem will be solved if you drag and drop that particular window below the main window in the Pages and window Tree list.

The reason behind this is system will process the windows in the order they are in the tree. so if you give condition "Only after end of main window" to a window that is before main window in the tree, there will be no effect of that condition.

Regards

Karthik D

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The window which is to beplaced in the last page.In that particular window click the checkbox 'only after end of main window' under conditions tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which window u want to print in the last page must place below the main window.Then check the condition 'ONLY AFTER END OF MAIN WINDOW' .Then only it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for u r replies,

but I have tried all the above said but none of them worked to me.Tell me something else.

Waiting for the replies experts,

Thanks in advance,

Rock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How many pages did you create? one or two?? are all the windows placed on all the pages??

What did you give in the page attributes for the two pages you have????

And what is the sequence of the windows in your smartform? Mention the list here and also mention in which window you want to give the condition?

Revert back with answers for the above.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove that window and re-create new window at below of the main window.I have already checked and gave a reply to u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik,u are great and always u solve problems yaar! and sorry that I haven't seen u r reply b4 giving my above reply.

Thanks Usha for u r reply.Thanks Vihwa Sri Hari and all others who helped me,every reply got the points!

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check wheather u have used any text under that window...

why means if any text is not there then that window itself will not trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you use your condition in TEXT conditions.