cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between ESR and PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ESR and PI 7.0 installed in different server..How can i communicate between this two.i want to check SWCV of PI in ESR although they have different SLD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumitra,

I recommend you to read the Master Guide and Upgrade Strategy in order to answer your question.

To sum up, you are be able to run two SLD in parallel and enable full automatic synchronization between them and setup your systems landscape. But this is only a suggestion. Do not forget to upgrade your CR and CIM in SLD.

Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio

Thanks for the reply..Is there any step by step guide to import the SWCV of XI into ESR.XI 7.0 and ESR are on different server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumitra,

I´m not sure If I understood what you asked, but I guess that you have to group your SLD instances. Check SAP Note 935474 in order to group SLD instances.

Note 935474 - Grouping SLD instances

If you want to run your ES Repository with an SLD on a separate server follow the steps described in Help SAP.

Best Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way. I found a way to import ESR content.

Check Help SAP.

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rogerio..That is thing i was searching for..thank you again.Now i am reaching to my PI server SLD when clicking on SLD of ESR..But when i am trying to import SWCV of PI sld to Enterprise service builder of ESR it is failing saying HTTP response code: 403 (Forbidden)..com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException