cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client want to have the following facility in SAP.

Once Maintenance Department attended & cleared a break down work, the machine to be accepted by the cornerned production Incharge , in the SAP system itself , with aceptance time & date .

Then only the Maintenance Department can clear the notification / order in the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can create a user status for the notification as WOCL ,work completed and waiting for clearance ,and provide the authorization for the production users to change the status to status cleared.( Maintenance people should not have authorization to change the particular status).also apply for order

Or create a task saying work completed and waiting for clearance ,if you activated the task then it is not possible to close the notification without completing the task.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain in detail.

Thanks

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In IMG create a user status as eg. WCRR ( work completed release requried) ,there you can assign the autorization group as PROD (you need to create authorization group before this) and assign the production users to the authrozation key.kindly consult with you Basis person .also make the Technically complete Trasnation forbidden

hence whehever user trying to change system will check the user for authroization

Repeat the same for notification

for second case it is only ment for notification ,create a task code as WCRR ,once it is assigned to notification then without completing the task it is not possible to complete the notification

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to cerate a user status but it seems new to me can u explain me the full procedure of doing this change

Thanks